jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

WRITING ENGLISH


Writing English: This year. 
 
This course, unlike last year, I started with great desire and strength, trying to get high marks from
the first minute. Thanks to that, I have maintained a good attitude throughout the course, and 
although it has sometimes cost me not to lose of note, I've always tried to raise it.
 
Last year I was much looser, and for that reason this year I wanted to do my best. My notes have
been pretty good, I have dropped in some subjects, I have improved in others, but finally I have
achieved my goal, to approve even the most difficult ones, like mathematics, physics or French. 
 
The relationship with my companions has been very good, as always, because we have all been 
together since we were very young. In addition, this year I have recovered old friendships, made
new friends and met wonderful people.
 
Although third was one of the most difficult courses, it has not been so complicated for me. It has
been a good course and I am very happy for it.
 
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario